Montag, 18. Juli 2011

If You Prefer Our Adventures Edited For Grammar....

When my friend Hans asked if I would be interested in writing a column in The Independent about the trip in my answer was a resounding yes. The only thing more fun than travel is writing about it, and if people will actually read it the thrill is even greater.  It also helps keep me occupied while riding, instead of talking to myself inside my helmet I am trying to organize my thoughts into articles as well as blog posts. (Except when I see goats, I still tend to squeal and then sigh in disappointment that there is no one to turn to and exclaim over cuteness with!)

So it should be a biweekly, slightly more focused, and certainly a more grammatically correct, retelling of our adventures. But this blog will still have the random and everyday experiences. Promise.

The first article:

From Backpacker To Biker Chick

Posted via email from Unleash Your Adventure

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen