Mittwoch, 8. September 2010

Clever, Not Beautiful

Patrick and I have come up with some “little jokes” over the weather in Iceland.

Such as:

What do you call sunshine in Iceland?

A lie!

And our favorite:

What is a good day in Iceland? Rain and wind at your back!

What is a bad day in Iceland? Rain and wind from all directions, particularly the side!

 

And how do we brave let alone survive this cruel weather that tosses and turns us every which way?

In the wise words of Hawksley Workman “If your goal is plain survival then be clever not beautiful”

Clever may not be camping in Iceland in September, but I tossed beauty out the window and I've gone for survival baby, as in WARMTH.

Mock not, as I have said before, it was on sale, it keeps me warm and dry, and 9 year old Sherrie is green with envy over the colors and style.

And you should see Patrick's new beard....

 

Posted via email from Unleash Your Adventure

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen